Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A successful handknit FO




Ok I have finished the cardigan for my son and need to get him to model it. I took it on the railroad with me for my comute, put on headphones and just got busy.

The pattern is based on the top down knitting style from the Top Down for Toddlers book. However it is handspun yarn and a completely different guage so I cannot say I followed that pattern. Mostly I measured my son and did the calculations in my head so I have no notes to refer to in the future :-). I guess he now has a one of a kind sweater! I will get him to model and post pictures.









As to that swatch I have been playing with I now think I want to make my son and myself pool robes. I am going to have to devise schematics and see what I come up with. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Tathy e Bya said...

Lindo seu blog, e o garoto também!!!
beijocas, Tathy